- Credit Repair
- Body Detox
- Day Trading
- Acné Removal
- Weight Loss
- Get Your Ex Back
- Muscle Building
- Six Pack Abs
- Dating & Romance
- Affiliate marketing
- Make Money Online
- Mens Health
- Womens eBook Store
- Earn Up To $357 a Day
- Instant Authority Blueprint
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
The Sales Funnel 101 course was specifically designed to show even absolute beginners how to set up simple Internet marketing funnels.
Enjoy the training below:
If you’re not ready to build your own funnel yet, you can just use mine and profit from all of the hard work I’ve done…
Monday, November 26, 2018
This summary and checklist is intended to be a “quick reference” companion to the
Be sure to read through that guide before getting started with Amazon FBA — but once you do read it you can use this document to help you move through the important aspects of the process quickly and efficiently.
Checklist #1: Remember your basic workflow
- Identify a product for which there’s a strong, but still reasonably small, demand.
- Verify that there are no dominant sellers of that product.
- Research possible suppliers of that product.
- Make your wholesale product order and prepare the items for Amazon.
- Ship your products to Amazon and prepare your product page listing.
- Be active in managing every step of this process!
The biggest challenge in that workflow is to identify the product that’s going to give you the best chance to reach your goals with Amazon FBA, whether that’s to maximize your profits on this item only, or to potentially build a much larger business over time.
To help you in this process, we’ve created the checklist below.
In summary, you’re going to look at the market that you think might hold the best opportunities, realizing that some categories of goods are more suitable than others.
Start drilling down to try to identify products for which there is a current (and hopefully growing!) demand, but where that demand is not being served by a large number of sellers on Amazon.
The more items you can check below, the more likely it is that product has the potential for some serious financial upside for you on Amazon FBA:
Checklist #2: Consider The Physical Characteristics of Your Product
- Is your product relatively small? (This means almost certainly no larger than 1 cubic foot for your first Amazon FBA project.)
- Is the product one for which you can take high quality pictures and videos that present the product in a favorable and desirable way?
- Is the product you’re considering relatively lightweight (i.e., weighing no more than a pound or two)?
- If you’re going to try to do private labeling, then is the product one for which you can easily and effectively (and affordably!) attach your own brand? Keep in mind that a poorly branded item may actually be perceived more negatively by consumers than a similar generic or non-branded item.
Checklist #3: Consider The Financial Elements of Your Product
- The average sales price for the product is between $12 and $50.
- Is the product one that you can purchase at a price that’s no more than 20-25% of the price you plan to sell it for on Amazon.com? (When calculating this price, be sure to look for even less expensive items if the shipping costs from an overseas manufacturer are likely to be significant.)
Checklist #4: Consider the Market for Your Product
- No national, name brand already dominates in sales.
- The product and its market have multiple keywords.
- The top keywords for the product and its market have a high number of searches done for them.
- Are there at least two or three similar products for which the Amazon Best Sellers Rank is less than 10,000? (This threshold should not be taken as an absolute minimum, and you may be justified choosing a product with lower current rankings if the other considerations are favorable.)
- Do the currently top selling products have an average of less than 300 customer reviews on Amazon?
- Is there the potential to position your product differently from the current FBA sellers? (We’re talking about things like combining your product with other related items, or selling complementary products alongside it, or using unique and creative branding strategies.)
- Is there the potential to easily develop a market where customers will reorder your product, perhaps even on a regular basis?
Please leave your comment if you enjoy this checklist and also, the free
Saturday, November 24, 2018
The Sales Funnel 101 course was specifically designed to show even absolute beginners how to set up simple Internet marketing funnels. ...
This summary and checklist is intended to be a “quick reference” companion to the Step-by-Step Guide to Amazon FBA PDF Guide . Be...
Every month, thousands of cars become government property through seizure and foreclosure laws. Since there are so many cars in these govern...